Assemblage of deeply experienced healthcare IT experts will provide strategic insights and innovative strategies to help healthcare executives navigate complex technological and operational challenges
Healthcare IT Leaders, a national leader in IT consulting and workforce solutions, today announced the formation of its Elite Advisor group, dedicated to offering unparalleled peer-to-peer advisory services to C-level executives in the healthcare industry.
Drawn from large health systems, leading enterprise software vendors, and global consultancies, Elite Advisors are selected for their deep domain expertise and executive-level experience leading healthcare organizations through large-scale, transformative IT initiatives.
“The complexities of today’s healthcare landscape can be difficult to navigate alone,” said Ben Hilmes, President, Healthcare IT Leaders. “It helps to have access to deeply experienced advisors who have seen and conquered the same challenges, and who can offer real-world, enterprise-level solutions.”
Elite Advisors are available through Healthcare IT Leaders for a range of consultative responsibilities including advisory services, interim executive roles, vendor selection projects, executive coaching, and more. Current advisors include:
- Aparna Balasubramaniam: 20+ years healthcare strategy experience with Google Health and Accenture.
- Sudipto Banerjee: 30+ years in HCM leadership and consulting roles; former SVP for HR Operations at Tufts Medicine.
- Steve Edwards: 30+ years as President and CEO of CoxHealth, a $1.8 billion integrated health system with 12,500 employees.
- Douglas Hires: 35+ years in healthcare and IT; former Chief Operating Officer at OptumInsight Provider.
- Ken Levitan: 30+ years consulting and healthcare experience; former EVP, Interim COO at Jefferson Health and President at Einstein Healthcare Network.
“Each of our Elite Advisors offers invaluable strategic insights and best practices based on their varied experiences,” added Hilmes. “I’m excited to bring their advice and support to clients seeking executive level thought leadership and industry knowledge.”
To see full advisor bios and learn more, visit:
About Healthcare IT Leaders
Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT consulting and workforce solutions. We help leading hospitals and health systems achieve their goals for digital transformation and optimal patient care with implementation services, project management, consulting, managed services, and talent solutions. Learn more at www.healthcareitleaders.com